About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pics from the show on the 29th February


Studio guest Helena LeMahieu fron ASH, animal sanctuary in Kiltegan

Show host and producer Thomas Janak

During the music break where Thomas played the Bee Gees!

Helena LeMahieu from the animal sanctuary ASH in Kiltegan, who had already been a guest on Thomas's social justice show IN-DEPTH last year, came in yesterday to talk about the issues she has to deal with on a daily basis, her ideas on spaying and neutering and the hope that one day legislation will meet the needs of Irish animals.

Next friday Thomas will be talking to Laura Broxton from the National Animal Rights Association

No comments: