About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Miriam Anderson from ANVIL on the show this friday

Yet another show to look forward to - Miriam Anderson from ANVIL (Animals need a voice in legislation) will be joining Thomas in the studio this friday.

People are already asking if we're off on Good Friday - the answer is NO, we're not!. The footage that Thomas recorded in February in the UK (Mare&Foal Sanctuary) will go out on good friday. The week after that WILD TIME will deal with bat conservation. And there is always more to come on wild time

No comments: