About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pics from the show on March 7th 2008


Thomas and his guest after the show

Studio Guest Laura Broxson from NARA (National Animal Rights Association

Thomas playing Erasure to his listeners and his guest, young Laura Broxon, who didn't even know them

It has been brought to our attention that the sound quality is often quite poor. We are currently doing our best by looking into this.

Laura was an engaging guest and knew her field very well. Special thanks also to John Carmody from the Animal Rights Action Network (www.aran.ie) who found the time to talkto us on the phone.

No comments: