About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to Birmingham in the UK

Subscribe To My Podcast

Monday, March 17, 2008

Event Alert

CIRCUS DEMOS Sat. 22nd March

The National Animal Rights association will be having 2 anti-circus demonstrations on Saturday 22nd.

They will be protesting both Duffy's Circus shows, on Rock Road, Booterstown, Co. Dublin.

First Demo: 1pm

Second Demo: 4pm

(there'll be a break in between demos at a nearby pub).

Meeting at: 12noon at Tara Street Station to get the 12.26 Dart to Booterstown.

Contact: Laura Broxson 086 8729 444

National Animal Rights Association
www. naracampaigns. org

Please also listen in to wild time on friday night

No comments: