About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Monday, March 17, 2008

Event Alert

CIRCUS DEMOS Sat. 22nd March

The National Animal Rights association will be having 2 anti-circus demonstrations on Saturday 22nd.

They will be protesting both Duffy's Circus shows, on Rock Road, Booterstown, Co. Dublin.

First Demo: 1pm

Second Demo: 4pm

(there'll be a break in between demos at a nearby pub).

Meeting at: 12noon at Tara Street Station to get the 12.26 Dart to Booterstown.

Contact: Laura Broxson 086 8729 444

National Animal Rights Association
www. naracampaigns. org

Please also listen in to wild time on friday night

No comments: