About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thomas guest on "What's the story" Friday, 7th 9a.m.

WILD TIME host Thomas Janak will be talking to Thomas Coombes and the rest of the crew on the morning show "What's the story?" on the digital hub fm (94.3fm)where he will be talking about his show WILD TIME and about his work as the in-house pet psychologist at Whitechurch Library in Rathfarnham.

Thomas will be accompanied by Irelands only countertenor Graham Joseph Norton who currently promotes the release of a CD titled: "Highlights of Handel's Messiah".

Thomas will be back on the digital hub fm at 8p.m. where he welcomes Laura Broxton from the National Animal Rights Association.

No comments: