About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ALERT! - Soldier threw puppy over cliff - Please sign petition

ARAN just sent an email with a link that shows two soldiers throwing a puppy over a cliff for no reason at all. Watch video here although it is not for the faint hearted.

This friday we have Laura Broxton from the National Animal Rights Association as a guest. With a little luck we might get a spokesperson from ARAN on the phone.

In the meantime please follow this link and sign petition.

ARAN website

Animal cruelty has got to stop!!

No comments: