About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring clean


Recycle Bank just off Ballyboden Road

The green island is a disgrace at times


Littering seems to get out of hand and it bothers me a lot. Nicole and I often clean the green spaces around our house and we would like to ask YOU to join in "the fun".

Many animals die from suffocation as they swallow our rubbish from plastic bags to can openers and it just has got to stop.

Please be responsible and educate others on the issue of littering.

WILD TIME is on next Friday (04.04.)with footage from a recent protest against fur. On April 11th a full length interview with wildlife - filmmaker Finn Van Gelderen will go out and on April 18th I am joined in the studio by reptile breeder Thomas McElherron.

And there is always more to come - please watch this space and listen in to WILD TIME every friday between 8p.m. - 9p.m.

No comments: