About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wild Time to continue straight on ...


The much loved animal welfare/world conservation show WILD TIME will be on the internet radio TGIF every Tuesday at 8p.m. EST/1a.m. GMT from January 11th 2010.

Pastor Dr. Debbie McFarland will be Thomas Janak's first guest. Topics will include the relationship between humans and animals and do animals have souls and so on and so forth ...

In the meantime WILD TIME is on every Friday at 11a.m. GMT on 94.3fm or digitalhubfm.com - the online version will still be going and once the digital hub is on in 2010 there will be two shows a week!! How cool is that??

No comments: