About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Apologies and Updates!!



Apologies: Due to miscommunication in the station my show didn't go out as planned last Friday and will NOT be re-aired due to the amount of footage scheduled for broadcast. Luckily, last weeks' footage was a "best of summer 09" summary, featuring footage that can be listened to in full on INDYMEDIA.ie via our online version of WILD TIME - no harm done!!

Breaking News: Right after the interview with RSDRs Diane Rowles on Friday's wildtime show, Mike Fallon and Louise Kings from the IRISH DOG JOURNAL WILL BE LIVE IN THE STUDIO!! Tune in on 94.3fm or globally via digitalhubfm.com

No comments: