About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Monday, May 18, 2009

To come to WILD TIME



On June 26th 2009 Deanne Stark aka "Silver", who was on Thomas Janak's show last Friday, will be coming to the studio to talk about her work more in-depth on June 26th 2009 at 11a.m. before she continues to go up to the Parrot Symposium, which will be held at Trinity College from June 26th - June 29th 2009.

Thomas juat talked to a representatvive from the symposium and the chances are good that Thomas will be able to join Silver and record speeches and do interviews with speakers and visitors and then air the footage on WILD TIME.

No comments: