About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Animal Voice" blogger to come to WILD TIME

Hear, Hear:

Animal Voice has reached its first 100 FaceBook fans!

I wanna Thank all of You who have joined in up to now, always happy to see more and more people are trying their best to help out with our animal family... starting from expanding our awareness on its reality, to progressively making more active and compassionate choices in our life.

To add a pinch of Joy & Tenderness to your day, here's for you all a very lovely clip - Enjoy!


:: Love & Liberation ::


Thomas Janak will be talking to ANIMAL VOICE blogger Chiara for his show on June 19th 2009

No comments: