About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Friday, February 22, 2008

Want to get in touch? No problem ...

Our phone number: 01 - 480 6250
Text Line: 087 - 943 3100
email: 943fm@digihubfm.com
alternatively email to: info@holisticanimalhealing.net


please always mention WILD TIME to make sure the message get's to us

Tonight, Thomas's guests are Lee from Petmates.ie, Irish Blue Cross manager Christine Conneely and IBC vet Dr. Bernadette Doyle

tell all your friends around the globe to listen to us live from:
www.thedigitalhubfm.com
Show goes out 8p.m. - 9p.m. GMT

No comments: