About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pics from the show on 22.02.08 with the Irish Blue Cross and Petmates.ie


Dr.Bernadette Doyle and Christine Conneely from the Irish Blue Cross

www.petmates.ie founder Lee Redmond and her partner John

Showhost Thomas Janak

Last nights' WILD TIME was a packed show as Thomas welcomed his guests from petmates.ie and the Irish Blue Cross. The show was very informative and highlighted a lot of issues such as neutering and spaying. Next week Thomas will be talking to Helena LeMahieu from ASH in Kiltegan.

No comments: