About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hello from Exeter Airport

HI@all,

I am at the airport in Exeter waiting for my plane home. I spent a few days in the beautiful countryside of Devon and conducted interviews with staff and volunteers from the Mare&Foal Sanctuary on Honeysuckle Farm in Newton-Abott as well as with volunteers for "Cat77". I also had a wonderful conversation with a pet shop owner in Bovey Tracey.

The recorded footage will go out on GOOD FRIDAY.

The very first show next Friday 15th February 2008 at 8p.m will be equally as exiting. Please don't miss it.

We're broadcasting on 94.3 or via livestream. Please visit www.thedigitalhub.com and follow the LISTEN LIVE link.

Thomas

No comments: