About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ocean defender Oriana Kalama on WILD TIME VIDEO



WILD TIME host Thomas Janak will be talking to ocean defender Oriana Kalama, who is known to a wide audience through her work for Akuki TV in Hawaii.

Oriana, who in the past had no problems hunting and killing what she eats, is now a vegetarian and we will talk about her love for the ocean and animals and more.

One not to be missed - see www.blogtv.com/people/wildtimeradio

Interview scheduled for Januaty 18th 2p.m. Hawaiian time (Midnight GMT)

No comments: