About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Updates


Lothar F. Muschekat from the Irish Raptor and Bird of Prey Sanctuary

Fellow German animal lover Lothar F. Muschekat confirmed his appearance on WILD TIME on May 15th. The bird expert will be live in the studio on that day and this promises to be quite an interesting show.

Also in the making is an interview with feline expert Dr. Vet Sarah Caney on one of the shows in May 2009.

Thomas Janak also tries to get a phone interview with members of an animal rights group in Germany, which is currently trying to put a stop to sexual animal abuse through interspecies-sex between humans and their animals or animals that are bred for that very purpose only - we'll keep you posted.

No comments: