About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Monday, April 13, 2009

STEREO/MONO - Tipp of the week

WILD TIME host Thomas Janak recently spent a day and a half in Glasgow, where he went to an ULTRAVOX gig.

Volunteers of Animal Aid UK recommended a tasty and wonderful vegan restaurant to Thomas and his girlfriend Nicole, called STEREO, located at 20/28 Renfield Lane, just 1 minute away from Glasgow Central Station.

The couple had scrambled tofu and a dairy - free cheese cake and they enjoyed that very much.

STEREO also is linked to another vegan restaurant fittingly called MONO, located at Kings Court, Kings Street, Glasgow

Here's to Glasgow
Dairy-free "Cheese Cake"

Love thy food

Seating Area

No comments: