About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pics from the show on May 30th


Belgium born entrepreneur Olivier Van der Elst was talking to WILD TIME host Thomas Janak on yesterday's edition of WILD TIME. Olivier co-founded Greenair where they promote and sell exhaust free, environment friendly cars. Their car, called the REVAI has won prestigious awards so far and is readibly available almost everywhere in Europe.

Olivier, who joined the conversation from a hotel room in Galway, explained the reasons behind the car and the obvious money saving scheme behind it. Also mentioned was a new internet page, Olivier wants people to look at!

Thomas is listening to his phone interviewee Olivier Van der Elst from Greenair

No comments: