About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Composting


WILD TIME host/producer Thomas Janak just recorded a very interesting and informative talk about Composting. The talk was given by ecological gardener Brenda Palmer. The footage will go out on May 2nd at 8p.m. The footage will also be available as an audiobook for both the Whitechurch Library on Taylor's Lane, Ballyboden and the Ballyroan Library, Ballyboden.

On top if all that Thomas will be talking to Brenda Palmer during the WILD TIME show on April 25th.

This Friday Thomas welcomes reptile Breeder Thomas McElhron to the studio. Yet another show not to be missed!!

Composting Workshop at Ballyroan Library, Dublin on April 17th 2008

No comments: