About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Guinness is good for you

Nicole Valentin, the long-term girlfriend of WILD TIME host Thomas Janak, had won 2 tickets to the Guiness Storehouse at the Digital Hub Wrap Party on June 6th. She finally managed to go and enjoy a pint (or two ...) at the Guiness Storehouse. Thomas came along to take pictures and to carry Nicole home should the need arise.

Nicole always joins Thomas in the studio and she usually takes the pictures of all the guests.

Very informative films about how Guiness is brewed

Nicole having a very good time at the Guiness Storehouse

No comments: