About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Show on March 6th


Laura Broxton from the National Animal Rights Association (NARA)was Thomas Janak's guest on the show on March 6th. Our deepest apologies to Bob Wilson, with whom Thomas had scheduled a phone interview. Unfortunately all lines were down and no outbound calls were possible.

Laura and Thomas talked about artist Seamus Nolan and his infamous art exhibition in Drogheda, anti fur campaigns, veganism/vegetarianism and pro's and con's of ZOOs.

Laura will be back on March 20th helping Thomas with his show about vegetarianism and the effects of meat production on the planet.

No comments: