About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Friday, June 11, 2010

OFF AIR until October 2010

RTE's own Joe Duffy popped by this morning to give his thumbs up to the digital hub fm, which will be off air until mid October 2010.

WILD TIME will continue on Dublin South FM every Monday between 1 - 2 p.m., repeated every Sunday 3 - 4p.m. on 93.9fm - check the official blog!

The Digital Hub FM, formerly LIBER8 FM, is on air since August 2005 on a time -limited licence. We are aware of and grateful for our listenership and hope that some of you will make the switch to listen and enjoy WILD TIME on DSFM.

Clifford Brown, host/producer of THE JAZZ HOUR

"The two of us" plus guest

Station Manager Paul Dunne who has also been a guest on WILD TIME once

No comments: