About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Holiday Season - please be kind

My brother sent me this from Germany:

You woke up in the morning, very early, and you packed the bags.
You took my lead – I was so happy, just a little walk before the holidays – GREAT!

We drove for a while and you stopped on the sidewalk of the street. The door opened and you threw a stick. I ran and ran as fast as I could to get the stick to bring it back to you. When I finally got back you were gone!!

In a panic I ran in all directions hoping to find you, I ran and I ran until I was completely exhausted. I was hungry and very afraid.

A man came and put a collar around my neck and soon I found myself in a cage waiting for you to return. But you never came.

The strange man opened the cage again and brought me into a room – it smelled of death! My time was up!

Beloved master, I want you to know that despite all the suffering you put me through I will always remember you. And if I were to be reborn I would return to you because I love you so much!!

……….

This is so heartbreaking and so true.

With the holiday season upon us PLEASE be reasonable and DO NOT ABANDON YOUR PETS

No comments: