About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in Offenbach/Germany and emigrated to the beautiful country of Ireland in August 2000 where I lived until August 2010. I have now moved to the United Kingdom and live in Cannock/Staffordshire

Subscribe To My Podcast

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Just can't get enough"

One of our listeners texted in that all she can think of since the show last Friday is ERASURE. Well, they're still going strong!

Next Friday Thomas welcomes Miriam Anderson from Anvil to the studio. Anvil stands for Animals need a voice in legislation and Thomas will be talking to Miriam about how she thinks the current legislations, if there are any, ought to be changted to protect animals.

Speaking of protection: WILD TIME host Thomas Janak has a petition up on his website www.holisticanimalhealing.net where he is himself looking for protective rights for animals. Please sign it here

No comments: